Question for Alma MM owners

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
I have two Alma PM's that I love. I'm curious how much use I'd get out of the MM. I love bigger bags (i carry my mono speedy 35 more than any other bag) but I'm afraid the MM will be too big since it's so structured, while the speedy 35 is soft.

Do you find yourself not carrying the bag as much because of it's large size? Let me hear your opinions, please.

I love my Vernis Pomme Alma MM and I am using it a lot. But I don't tend to carry a lot in it (just keys, wallet, cosmetics, phones and a few papers) - so it doesn't get too heavy. I can fit in a few files / papers and things too.

I think the size is fine.

I carry mine a lot. [I have the Violette and Bleu Nuit.] I love bigger bags, so I don't find them to be too big. I did look at the PM when I first purchased my Violette, and I found that it was too small for all of the stuff that I carry! :amazed:

I love my mono Alma MM and carry it alot. I love my two Vernis, bleu nuit and amarante, but don't tend to carry them as much as my mono canvas. MM is a perfect size!

I have alma pm vernis rouge. I think PM suits my size cause i'm quite small in size. I dont carry much in it mainly because i have sara wallet in it and just dont wanna hv any color transfer

I'm loving the Alma, and I like the PM size in Vernis Rose Florentine, but for some reason the shape of the Alma is throwing me off. Would it be hard to fit certain items in there?

I'm loving the Alma, and I like the PM size in Vernis Rose Florentine, but for some reason the shape of the Alma is throwing me off. Would it be hard to fit certain items in there?

it took me a long time to get used to the Alma and purchase one. i found a pre-loved Epi PM for a very reasonable price and thought, why not try it? and i fell in love. i was so used to my speedies and how unstructured and smooshy they are i wasn't sure about the structure of the Alma. it took me about an hour and i was convinced i would start collecting Alma's. there's just something so girlie about the bag.