question for all the zippy coin purse owners...

ae106

Nov 27, 2007
do any of you guys use it as your primary wallet? i carry 3 credit cards, my license, and a health card (sometimes some cash as well). i love the idea of having such a small wallet, but i am nervous it will not be big enough. any thoughts would be much appreciated!

yes i use it as an everyday wallet, i carry as much as you do. At first you have to get use to the tight fit of the cards then it loosens up. It holds about 6 cards, 3 on each side, i put money in the middle. hth. Which color/style u thinking about?

i am in love with the monogram vernis. the colors im thinking of are the bleu nuit or gris art deco but it is so hard to choose since the colors are so gorgeous. what do you guys have?

i am in love with the monogram vernis. the colors im thinking of are the bleu nuit or gris art deco but it is so hard to choose since the colors are so gorgeous. what do you guys have?

I have regular monogram and love it imo it matches all my bags. For vernis i would pick Pomme :smile:

If I was able to carry just the bare minimum I would definitely do it.. but I have too many cards (like reward cards and stuff.. and no where to put them) so I am stuck with a big wallet.. which is fine.. xD

If I was able to carry just the bare minimum I would definitely do it.. but I have too many cards (like reward cards and stuff.. and no where to put them) so I am stuck with a big wallet.. which is fine.. xD

If you have an iPhone or an android phone, you should download the app cardstar. It stores rewards card data, and it is a free app. :smile:

I tend to use my ZCP as my primary wallet too and I love it. If I need more than a few extra cards/coupons, I add a cles inside my bag. It's so pretty seeing that hang from the D-Ring to remind me that these extra cards are there. That's one option. I have a larger Sarah wallet and it's gorgeous but I tend to revert to using my ZCP most cases because it is lighter and more compact.

I have the pomme zcp and use it every day. I love that little pop of color in my bag. I also have the Suhali Le Favori, which is an expensive large wallet and it sits in a drawer neglected now.

Hi, I use my zcp as my primary wallet too. It's so easy to grab and bring into a store if you don't want to carry anything so big. I fit many cc's in there and of course my cash and coins are in the middle compartments. You will be happy if you purchase one. I'd never part with mine. That and the key cles are my two absolutes I have to have. The color I have for the zcp is bleu nuit. It's a pretty color. GL with your decision. (: