Question for all the RM wearing Mommies out there...

Ghall and Spartancoaster, I feel like one of those Mastercard ads:

Price of a Blackberry - $200.00
Price of a Coach key chain - $50.00
Price of a RM Matinee - $600.00

Not having to dig through the Matinee for the phone or keys in the middle of a parking lot while my 3 year old throws a tantrum and my 4 month old screams - PRICELESS! :lol:

Ain't that the truth, Laurie!!:yes:

I am a Mom of a 20 month old boy, and I absolutely love my Roadie!!! I also love the Mini Rikki style and am in search of the perfect color. I love MAM's but I ALWAYS use the shoulder strap. Of course I have MAC's & Nikki's but when I have my son on a longer jaunt I much prefer my Roadie to be hands free!

Hi sinyard! I would try using your devote. I am a mother of 3 and the youngest is 7 months. I use the mini devote and even that is really roomy and it fits everything I need. Carrying it around with all the baby things also helped to break it in. The more I use it the smooshier it gets!

I love the Mattie for days when I don't have a diaper bag. I use the side zip pocket to store an extra diaper, wipes, and pacifier. My kids are 8, 4, and 13 months. I would think that the Mattie would fall off your shoulder when you're pushing a stroller though.

I have a 4 year old and a 10 month old and I typically reach for my MACs nowadays. I try to carry only what I need and those seem to fit the bill for me. The 4 year old has a bookbag that he loves to carry with his little stuff in it so I don't have to worry about carrying around their things along with mine.

Thank you so much everyone! I just went through all of your posts.

I had a few Mattie's before but I sold them about a year ago. They kept slipping off my shoulder. While pushing a stroller I know they would continue to fall off. I do love the Mattie though!!!

I have a Maclaren Techno XT stroller which doesn't have much storage. I am so over a diaper bag too!!! I put a diaper, wipes, and bottle in the storage that the stroller does have.

I guess I will continue to search for more MAC's with silver hardware. I am trying to find a black one with silver hardware. I also might consider the Roadie if I could find one I like. I have a Dove Devote with Silver that I decided to keep so I think I will start to use her soon.

I wonder if a MAM cross body would just get in the way when I am pushing a stroller?

I just looked at the mod pics of the roadie and I think I am really digging this bag! I prefer the silver studding but it looks like that is only on the Lavendar bag.

If you like the color there was silver studs on the seaglass. They were on bluefly for a long time. I don't know if they have any left, don't see them, but you could email bluefly and see.

I'm not a mom YET (but soon!) and I think I will continue using my ROADIE. It lays flat against the body, hugs it in fact, and of course it's a cross-body bag.

crazy4handbags you are PREGNANT?!?!?! How did I miss this??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :party:

OMG! I missed this too!! Congrats to our soon to be Minkie Mom's Tastangan and C4H :love:

I just looked at the mod pics of the roadie and I think I am really digging this bag! I prefer the silver studding but it looks like that is only on the Lavendar bag.

I totally agree on the roadie suggestion. Its SUPER comfortable and stylish at the same time. Silver only came with Lavender, but there is also black/gunmetal. The only other colors with round studs I believe is glazed brown, pepper, and almond which have gold. Then there is the lovespell collection with gunmetal and gold hw too, and then the linear stud collection as well.

ETA: And seaglass t:huh:! Thanks HGG!

Also, Mags just bumped this thread, you may want to check it out for some great modeling pic references.

I've nested my RMs inside of each other to suit mommyhood: Benji pouch inside the rocker, which is inside my mattie. If I need to be hands free and just need wallet and keys, the rocker comes out of the mattie (i can squish a diaper and wipes folded into a plastic sandwich bag into my rocker). Similarly, a MAC fits into a Nikki.

Perhaps I was just looking for more excuses to buy an RM?

I'd recommend the Roadie or full-sized Beloved, which carries more than the Roadie. Both have comfortable straps. A MAM when slung behind you will also work, plus you'll have two bags in one.

OT: Congrats, c4h & tastangan!!