Question for all the RM wearing Mommies out there...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    Hello RM Mommies!!!

I am having a heck of a time finding the perfect RM bag to use. I have a 6 month old baby and I would like a bag that allows me to have my hands free while I push a stroller.

I have a MAC and I think that will work for quick trips.
    I have a Nikki and she is okay, but falls off my shoulder sometimes.
    I have a MAB and that is okay to use when I do not have my son with me.
    I also have a Devote Tote which I haven't used yet but I think it will work well.

I was thinking of a Rikki bag? Any suggestions or thoughts? I've never seen one IRL.

I guess I am looking for the PERFECT crossbody bag!

I don't like a MAB worn cross body, just gets in the way.

Thank you!!!!

Mommy needs a new bag!!!

2. I'm not a mom, but how about a Mini Beloved or a regular sized Beloved?

3. I think the rikki or the roadie. I have a roadie and I love it!! It holds quite a bit and works crossbody and has a fun appearance. I have the glazed brown, so it works well in any weather without worry.

4. Code Blue- thank you for the suggestion. I'm just not a fan of the shape.

Hisgeekygrrrl- I will look up the Roadie now. Do they make a full size and mini rikki?

5. rikki is only the mini nikki size.

6. will a mab or mam w/ strap fit crossbody?

7. Beloved or Roadie.. Rikky looks really funny to me.. I can't stand the 4 clasps all together.

8. i'm a 26 yr old mom of 3 (8, 4, 21mths) i use my mac's alot now. but when i use any ofmy satchels i hang them on the stroller. i'm also LOVING my rockers!
    i've learned how to travel lightly now. i used to carry EVERYTHING !!!
    now it's just my wallet, phone, germ x wipes, makeup , a small monkey pouch of diapers and wipes, and fruit snacks for my son.

9. Hmmm, I just looked up the Beloved in the reference library and I kind of like the full size. I wonder if it bulky or lays nice and flat?

10. Good ideas! I haven't tried my MAC yet (bought SO Navy Luxe on Bonanzle) but I hope I like it.

11. I'm thinking of trying a roadie myself. The MAC is too small for me and I tried the mini B but found it to be too boxy.

I think the rikki would work well...just not a fan of it myself because I love the classic nikkis.

12. I'm not a mom YET (but soon!) and I think I will continue using my ROADIE. It lays flat against the body, hugs it in fact, and of course it's a cross-body bag.

13. Can you fit a lot in a Roadie?

14. Does RM have a Roadie that doesn't have studding?

15. ^ Yes! Here is what I can stuff in there. Large wallet, paperback book, tissues, iphone, 2 medium pouches with miscellaneous items, 2 zip lock bags of snacks (sandwich size) and some room to spare.