Question for all Speedy Cube Owners

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Hi Everyone!!

I have a quick question--- I just purchased a speedy cube today and was surprised by the dustbag--did all of your cubes come with a fold-over cloth dustbag without a drawstring? The dustbag is the same as the Suhali lockit (but larger). Is this the right dustbag? My nomade speedy came with a really thick red drawstring bag, and while the leather on the speedy cube is less sensitive, I at least thought it would have come with the same dustbag that all of the other speedy 30's come with----can you please let me know if they gave me the right dustbag? It is really difficult to get my cube in and out of this thing:tdown: Thanks!!

I do not have the Cube, but I think you should go to the store and ask for another dustbag if you are not satisfied.. I'm sure they will give you a bigger one.. :smile:

I received a fold-over dust bag too. I hate those things and would prefer a drawstring dustbag. You've just reminded me to request an exchange for one with a drawstring too. Good luck with your own request!

Thank you guys...it sounds like they gave me the same one they are giving everyone. For what we paid for that bag, I do think we deserve a better dustbag. I am going to request one. Thanks, again;)

I realised that most minilin bags comes with drawstring bag. My mini cube came with a foldover bag as well. I am not sure but think it is a matter of ease of taking out the bag as the foldover is use for more delicate leather bags:P
For info, my minilin speedy came with a draw string dustbag. I think u should request since cube is more ex than minilin. Good luck.

When I worked at LV we actually received the speedy cubes in those fold-over dust covers and all mini lin speedies come in big drawstring covers. It's kind of weird but you could always ask your SA if they have a spare one lying around as dust bags are received with the bags not by themselves. Hope this made sense.

thanks, habibty! That is odd that the small bags would have come with the drawstring bag---they seem so tiny compared to the huge cube.

Thanks everyone for all of your feedback!