Question for all original print bag users...

nakobear - you're so funny! tbh, i tend to use the same bags but do have a couple of bags with the tags still on too. :smile: i hope it helps to know that you're not the only one. :smile:)

I got the BV maybe about a month ago? I can't remember but it was definitely after spiaggia being out and I think it was when Macy's was doing their pre-sales since I went to Macy's first and being disappointed and then heading over to Nordstrom, where I found the bag.

I still can't decide if I want to use the BV. I also have a OP MM coming from Japan and since I've never seen the MM in person, I want to see both in person before using an abusing (well, not really, I take care of my bags!) either bag. Decisions, decisions!

This toki obsession is bad...I keep buying new bags but I'm afraid of using them for fear of dirtying them up. The only bag that's gotten regular use is the Pirata Gioco only because that was my first bag and I *had* to carry it out. Now, I just stare and reorganize all of my newer bags without using them. Someone just come over and pull the tags off my new bags please and make me carry them! My DF is like "what are you going to do with all those bags? They just sit there!"

i feel you on this one. i mainly use my spiaggia zucca and when i work i use my inferno bocce, cause we have like microscopic lockers. i like to lay all my bags out and stare, then return them to there plastic bags and store them away. my hubby thinks i'm crazy...he doesn't understand my need for bags and why it continues to grow, but what man does? :P

My DF doesn't understand why I have no problem throwing around my LV bags but then all my Tokis just sit at home. He doesn't understand how hard it would be to replace a toki bag esp the older prints.

I finally took off the tag of my OP BV so I think I'll finally carry it tomorrow. One tag off, many more to go. Maybe I should take a tag off a bag every Friday and have you guys help me decide which ones to de-tag every week :smile:

I've been using my OP BB for a few weeks now. I haven't Scotchgarded anything [yet--i bought the stuff,though] and I have a couple tiny dirt-spots, but otherwise, it's pretty clean still.