Question for all Azur owners,, :/

kenka

Jan 29, 2009
:wondering:wonderingI've been wanting an Neverful azur bag since last year, but when I went to the store the SA recommend me not to buy it in that color since it tends to stain (even with blue jeans), of course I felt discouraged and I left empty hand. My cousin who owns a speedy azur told me the exact same thing!

How do you deal with this? Thanks!

It's true, that's why I sold mine. Also the vachetta got so dirty and the inside, too.
Although they're nice to look at, I wouldn't recommend them. But this is only my opinion.

I love azur, its so pretty. I own an azur pochette and it still looks new even tho its almoust a year. But i only use it for going out so not more that once, twice a month or so. I guess it depends how much you want to use your new bag. Its pretty and will be perfect for spring, but is it worth all the worries?..

I have an Azur Speedy & Neverfull and I haven't had a problem with color transfer. If you wear blue jeans a lot and carry you bag on the side of your body you may have a problem. But I carry my Neverfull on my shoulder not in my hand.

I got an Azur Neverfull GM last summer. I ruined it after like 3 outings.

I wore it with a new MbMJ tee that was white and black stripes. By the end of the day the black stripes from the shirt had rubbed all over the bag and the handles. I haven't been able to fix it and it looks awful.

I even treated the vachetta.

I LOVE the way this bag looks new, but if I could go back in time, I probably wouldn't have made the purchase. I'm not careful enough for this kind of bag.

I'm going to stalk this thread since I was planning to get an Azur bag this Spring. Dark jeans rub off even if they're old jeans and have been washed often? I wear mostly dark jeans :-/

I never worried about my azur speedy. However, after about a year I ended up ruining it with colour transfer from a faux-suede pink dress... I ended up selling and have recently replaced.
Now I'm a bit scared to use it, but have been trying to remind myself that it was fine for 1+ year before that incident...I don't wear jeans, but often wear denim skirts and I never got any colour transfer from that

Azur is gorgeous but just make sure you listen to everyone and do not wear jeans or clothing with cheap dye and let your bag rub against it. It WILL transfer to your bag - guaranteed. You may be able to get some of it out, but not 100% of it. The best method is just to avoid wearing heavily dyed clothing and the Azur bag together.

I have an Azur Speedy 30 and I am VERY careful whenever I wear dark denim. I love this pattern so much but it can get color transfer easily and it's prone to dirt. It's not an an everyday pattern for me.

I have an Azur NF and I've never had any problems with it. I love mine and wear it all the time in the summer with jeans. It's not more dirty because of the Azur. I've seen NF in mono a lot dirtier especially in warm countries.
Azur just makes me happy!!

I had a Damier Azur Totally PM, mini pochette, compact zippy, cles and cosmetic bag... and I sold off everything except for the cles! Seeing a woman's DA bag while at a job interview is what got me into LV in the first place! And as soon as I had my whole set together, I just realized I hated it one day :wtf: :confused1: :noggin: But, in DA's defense, not one of the items looked even remotely dirty when I sent them away. For being a predominately white piece, I think they held up pretty darn well, personally.