Question for Agenda Owners.....

oriolesfan22

Loving Coach and LV
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
Have you found inserts from other brands (Franklin, Daytimers, etc.) that work in the Coach Agenda?

I love the Leather Agenda in Punch, but I need more writing space. I currently use a Franklin Covey 2-page a day system and I think I'd need to replace the pages that the Coach Agenda comes with in order to be happy with it.

Has anyone done this, and if so, what system and what size Agenda did you purchase?

Thanks!

Good question! I, too, used to use a Franklin or Filofax agenda and just bought myself a new Legacy Punch Agenda in 4x7 size. I would also love to know if there's anyway to expand it so there's more writing space (I'm struggling with that, too). I hope someone who's done this will answer your question, I'd love to know it myself!

I have a 5 ring which holds 3x5, I use Dayrunner refills. I am sure one of the major suppliers will have something to fit ~ agendas and refills are standard size 3x5, 4x7, 5x8, 6x8, etc., good luck!

It looks like from what the website shows, that the new agendas are spiral bound, not like a binder with rings. So you'd have to find agenda inserts that are spiral, not rings.

Just measure the page of your Planner and then go to franklin covey or daytimer and get an insert that fits your needs. You might try one of those one day per page monthy books with a thin yearly insert for advance planning. Good luck.

I have the Legacy Punch 4x7 and the Legacy Stripe 4x7 agendas. One I use as it was designed and the other I wanted to use just for note taking, so I purchased a spiral memo book from Staples and it easily slips insde giving me lined note paper.

COACH makes the note paper inserts for the Ringed agendas, but not for the Spiral, go figure.