Question: Does Quetsche comes in Ostrich for Hermes leather?

purplelism

Jan 27, 2014
Wanted to hear from the TPFers whether the colour Quetsche comes in Ostrich leather? Came across a Birkin that is supposedly Quetsche in Ostrich leather but I've not heard or seen one in actual. Thanks in advance for filling in my curiosity!

Jadeite

Mental Discipline
O.G.
May 17, 2009
This is a colour I have not heard mentioned here in ages! Back then it was only offered in chèvre. The purples at that time for ostrich would have been violet and raisin. Is that bag a SO?

purplelism

Jan 27, 2014
This is a colour I have not heard mentioned here in ages! Back then it was only offered in chèvre. The purples at that time for ostrich would have been violet and raisin. Is that bag a SO?
Hey Jadeite, thank you! Its not an SO but how it came by to be mentioned as Quetsche was through a third party authentication. I should look up more on violet ostrich and raisin to see if it resembles the actual bag colour! Once again, thank you!

bababebi

OG
Authenticator
O.G.
May 7, 2006
Hey Jadeite, thank you! Its not an SO but how it came by to be mentioned as Quetsche was through a third party authentication. I should look up more on violet ostrich and raisin to see if it resembles the actual bag colour! Once again, thank you!

In Ostrich the violet color is called Violine. Remember that Ostrich is very susceptible to color fade. It can look quite different if that happens.