Question. Did Prada make this bag?

1. I was browsing eBay and saw this. I know they make this bag with camel leather accents but this has crocodile accents. The pic may be a fake but I want to know if the authentic of this bag was made.
    [​IMG]

2. OK- Prada makes a bag in this style...however I havent seen this trim color before..I would need to see detailed pics before making a call...I have a bag from this collection in a tote...
    This is a really cute bag IRL....comes in white and camel trim too...among many other cute versions....

3. PS-that Prada tag is a fake hanging off of it though! LOL

4. I know this pic may be of a fake bag but I just wanted to know if an authentic was ever made with the croc trim.

This is the only one I've seen of this model.
    http://www.prada.com

5. I think it was made with the croc trim. Pretty sure! What do you think, Jill?

6. I think I did see the croco in a magazine...

7. Melisande, can you post the pic if you have it? I want to call and order this bag but don't want to embarrass myself if the bag was never made. KWIM;)

8. I'll try and find the pic for you, edsbgrl, but can't guarantee it -- not sure if I kept the magazine. Will do my best, though!

9. Eds, I'm so sorry. I just looked, and I realized that I threw out that whole lot of magazines. I might come across the picture again, though -- I take magazines out from the public library here, back issues. Will let you know.

10. ^^ Thanks!

11. They DO make it in croc trim...but diff colors..

12. ooooo! Do you know if there is a number to call for Prada so I can find out what colors and if it really does come in the dark croc trim? :P

13. Would someone please look at this eBay listing for a friend?

Australia site number 251166870930 there is a tag in the bag that says Made in China, I have informed her its fake straight up. Paypal has asked for proof. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Joyce

14. Please go to the Authenticate This... thread

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice