Question-Curious About # Of Bags You Buy

I probably bought thirteen bags in the last year since finding the forum, but have since sold at least half of what I bought (or returned it) and now I try to be a bit more careful to purchase things I will really use. You get caught up in the huge availability of stuff here! If you can afford thirteen bags and will use them all, then great. If not, you might want to try to slow down a bit (and hopefully it won't take you as long as it took me!)...but either way I don't think you should be hiding your "tracks" here.

I bought 23 bags since joining 9 months ago. it can be nuts sometimes. this year I'm cooling off and focusing on wardrobe. My bf is aware that I have an expensive hobby, but he has expensive hobbies too!

Thirteen in a month???:nuts::nuts: Wow! It'll take me about 6 years to buy 13 bags, but great for you. I hope you got the bags because you loved them though, and not just 'cos you got the bug!! And as far as addiction to tpf goes: I know the feeling. I also joined in Dec and so far all my New Year resolutions of getting more organized etc etc have gone down the drain as I spend hours on the computer. But one thing is my normally astronomical phone bills will have been reduced, so hubby should be happy! He knows I love beautiful bags, but I haven't told him about tpf - he would think I was COMPLETELY insane :wacko:spending hours drooling over pictures of bags and reading long conversations dedicated to which bags to buy. BUT I LOVE IT HERE! :love:

I bought 4 bags since joining. It would be a different story if I weren't a stay at home mom heheheh Seriously, DH has been funding my bag addiction and I really don't want to abuse that. Besides, I have a daughter now. I make sure I tend to her needs and DH before mine. That's what it's always been in our household. I don't mind at all :yes: