Question: Corner (wear-tear) Cosmetic Case

loveteddyku

Mar 10, 2014
Hi tpf-ers, I just purchased a cosmetic case/pouch GM in Damier Ebene. I believed I checked everything before leaving the store. Mind you, I had to drive couple of hours. When I got home, I found out one corner of the print of pouch has a little bit smear - maybe of a light rubbing. Am I just worried too much? For you who own this half moon cosmetic case, please kindly share the wear and tear. Thank you so much, as always.

Attachments

• 1401148855823-1-1.jpg
    1401148855823-1-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 490
My preowned one has a bit of wear and tear on the corners, and my Neverfull that is a year and a half old that I have used every single day without exception. However on a NEW piece? I don’t think so!

No mine was pristine! I've had for about 9 months and it still looks the same. I hate when I get home and I missed something! Too bad so far away because I would exchange.

I do have the Mono.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

There shouldn't be noticeable wear like that on a brand new piece...sorry that happened. If you just got it, you should be able to exchange it for another one. Since you're far away, maybe you can call and ask to ship it back to them. Good luck!

I have a mono case & this did happen to all 4 corners after a while - not brand new!

I would exchange it BUT don't be surprised if it does eventually happen :flowers:

I have that on my corners on my GM DE cosmetic pouch I purchased in Jan. I don't mind it, especially cause I know it'll wear and tear well and I check it almost every other day. Still looks brand new. I love it.

Hi tpf-ers, I just purchased a cosmetic case/pouch GM in Damier Ebene. I believed I checked everything before leaving the store. Mind you, I had to drive couple of hours. When I got home, I found out one corner of the print of pouch has a little bit smear - maybe of a light rubbing. Am I just worried too much? For you who own this half moon cosmetic case, please kindly share the wear and tear. Thank you so much, as always.
Yes it is a rub, and it will most likely happen after a while using it. It's really upto you, you can either exchange or accept how it is and maybe not be afraid to use it now because it has its first boo boo hehehe

I have the DE case in GM and it looks like the corners have a faded look. Maybe it's the way the canvas folds at the points? I think it's unavoidable and not noticeable. Enjoy your case anyway :smile:

Mine doesn't have anything like that, but I've only had it a couple of months. I wouldn't accept a brand new piece with wear to the corners, though. At full price? No way.

I think it's the way the corner folds as well. I have the pm and it looked that way when I purchased it when I magnified the corner. I fretted over it at first but the rest was pristine so I kept it and now I never think of it. :smile: