Question/Concern re EBay

oggers86

Dec 7, 2008
I sold a bag on ebay not so long ago and have not had any response feedback until now...iv just recieved an email from another seller claiming that the same buyer has made a claim that the bag they bought was a fake and is persuing it through paypal. They wanted to give me a warning incase the same thing happened to me...it hasnt and it is quite possible that this bag is actually fake. The bag I sold was authenticated on here and I have no doubt that it is real, however I am now concerned that the buyer will make a claim against me..what should I do if this happens? Is it likely that an authenticator will say its fake? Im more concerned as I am about to sell another bag and want to try and protect myself as much as possible...:hrmm:

Please be careful in terms of mentioning sales - as it may be construed as a WTS

I am moving this to the EBay Sub-Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, the ebay forum is the best one for this...the ladies there are very helpful and seem to know what to do.
good luck! it might be that the other bag is fake and that's why the buyer started the whole claim.

I always tag every bag that leaves my hands and picture it as so in the auctions. Confirming it is for sure the same bag u sent. hopefully you have kept your pics. Caroldiva is fast and excellent if you run into issues. Hopefully you will not.