QUESTION - Chanel Coco Collection 2009 Baroque Inspired Ring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum, so apologies if this thread is posted in the wrong section, or the answer to my question is located in an existing thread - I have searched your forums as well as possible for this informaiton, without sitting reading every post for endless hours.

I have fallen in love with a ring in the new Baroque Inspired Coco Collection - the ring is pictured in my avatar, and is 18K white gold with amethyst, peridots, iolites and diamonds.

I am wondering if anyone knows the price for this ring - am currently looking at the large size, but would be interested on the pricing of all sizes, if anyone knows.

Any information anyone has, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

:biggrin:

2. I have no clue, but it's gorgeous:smile: if no one knows what you could do is contact a chanel boutique and request the price for the ring?

3. It definitely is gorgeous!! Thank you for your advice - thought I would try here first on the chance that someone might know, before I tried contacting a boutique, as there are none in my state. That and the fact that I am completely impatient and can't even wait until business hours tomorrow before finding out! :biggrin:

4. No idea, but the combination of colors in that ring make my mouth water!

5. Just wondering if you found out how much the ring was? I am in love :smile:

6. Hi there, I can call my SA and find out for you. But I can't see the pictures in your avatar.

7. Have you checked the Chanel forum? They have lots of info and the ladies there are very helpful. Good luck!