Question: Baby Coco Cabas or Modern Chain Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If I would like to get a large everyday causal bag, should i get a baby coco cabas or modern chain tote? Which one is more comfortable to carry and lighter in weight?

Thanks a lot! :smile::smile:

2. I vote for a Modern Chain Tote! :biggrin:

3. Hehe~Im getting both, so Im no help......:sweatdrop:

4. I love my baby cabas so I vote for it.

5. :heart: Baby cabas

6. Baby Cabas!!!!

7. I like the MC better...

8. I like MC just because it's bigger and you can dump all ur stuff inside. Baby Cabas is nice too!!..

I'll vote for MC.

9. MC looks heavy so I vote for the cabas.

10. handsdown for cabas...it is so chic....

11. i was thinking of getting the MC but ended up with the baby cabas. i vote for baby cabas :yes:

12. I like MC.

13. Does the Modern Chain tote too heavy to carry? This is my concern as I like to use it daily.

14. MC! :tup: if ur not carrying a lot of things in your bag, then MC won't be as heavy as it appears. i have it and adore it. the leather is softer too.

15. Hi. I bought the MC tote a couple of weeks ago and i can say that it is not the lightest bag i own!!! After carrying it for a while it starts to hurt my shoulder a little bit. I don't care and I love it to death but if you want a light bag i think the cabas is better, hope this helps...