Question: Are there such things as Fake Juicy Couture?

yes....there are fake everything on ebay. this girl at my school has 2 fake juicy bags

i didn't ask her, they just look so fake,...one the strap is WAYYY too long and she has a daydreamer that isn't even made of terry...its like a cross between a db bag w/ hearts and juicy:wacko:

casual is chic said:
yes....there are fake everything on ebay. this girl at my school has 2 fake juicy bags

i didn't ask her, they just look so fake,...one the strap is WAYYY too long and she has a daydreamer that isn't even made of terry...its like a cross between a db bag w/ hearts and juicy:wacko:
ugh....maybe she doesn't even know:wacko:

i've seen fake ones sold as sets, wrapped in plastic in some sketchy stores in toronto. they had really obvious flaws, like the "j" charm was backwards and the material just felt cheap, not cozy like the real ones.

hfxshopgirl said:
i've seen fake ones sold as sets, wrapped in plastic in some sketchy stores in toronto. they had really obvious flaws, like the "j" charm was backwards and the material just felt cheap, not cozy like the real ones.
The ones I saw on Ebay they have a doggie on them like an extra thingy they add or something:suspiciou

Everevereve said:
The ones I saw on Ebay they have a doggie on them like an extra thingy they add or something:suspiciou

all those doggie sets are FAKE! so are the sets that come with cherries on them and the Juicy Bling ones and most of the ones that have Juicy on the butt.

stay away from sets :lol:

killerlife said:
all those doggie sets are FAKE! so are the sets that come with cherries on them and the Juicy Bling ones and most of the ones that have Juicy on the butt.

stay away from sets :lol:
Yeah I guess you can kind tell by the price LOL those they sell them so cheap :wacko:

I have a Juicy bag and some girl who sits in front of me in one of my classes has a knock off of the same bag. It's so gross, it looks like it's bad of plastic and it's like bubbling (like you could just peel the color right off the bag) or something wierd...

Techtraders.ca has a ton of fake Juicy stuff. It's funny, because they have a page on how to tell fake Juicy from real Juicy and they show a pic of a heart tag that has sequins on it as an example of a fake. However, if you look on their site, they are selling bags with those sequined tags! :lol:
Here's the page where they claim fake bags have heart tags that are not completely made of leather:

http://techtraders.ca/spot-fake-handbag.html

And here is the page that shows merchandise they are selling with heart tags that are not made entirely of leather:

http://techtraders.ca/juicy-couture-angel-bowling-terry-bags.html