Question about ZOE Signature

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
Ok, I got Zoe leather in black, brown and silver. I want to get next one as signature.

Does the signature bag "slouch" as well as the leather?
Which color should I get? Black sig or Bordeaux/Aubergine

Attachments

• zoesigblk.jpg
    zoesigblk.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 30
  • zoesigaug.jpg
    zoesigaug.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I love them both! Can you afford to pick up both at an outlet or somewhere? I just LOVE the Zoe - I'd get one in every color if I could afford to. Good luck on choosing your color, and let us know what you decide! Pics are great too! :smile:

Judging from how thick the leather is on top of the signature bags, I'm gonna guess it won't slouch quite as well as all leather, which feels softer at the top. Would you get the medium or the large?

I have two siggy zoe's the black on black and khaki siggy/mohagany and I havent used my black one but a couple of times and have used the khaki one everyday for 3months and it slouches great. It didnt at first though but now it does. they need to be "broken" in. I love it! I find myself going back to that bag when I switch out of it. HTH

I have the khaki/mahogony siggy and 2 leathers. I have been using the siggy now for a few weeks and it does indeed slouch. I think it takes a bit, the leather does seem a little stiffer, but it is slouching beautifully now. Also, the more you put in the bag the better it will sloush.

I went to the store and saw both colors. The black was more black/gray and I already have black leather zoe.
So I decided on the Zoe Signature Bordeaux/Aubergine 12657 . It slouches just fine and is so very pretty.

Attachments

• zoesigaug3_resize.jpg
    zoesigaug3_resize.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 32
  • zoesigaug4_resize.jpg
    zoesigaug4_resize.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 30
If you can find the black on black sig get it! I LOVE mine, I'm carrying it right now and it slouches great. Like btobias said, it does have to be broken in, and I feel like once it is, it slouches even more than the leather. Mine is the large, but I have the patent plum one in medium, and I honestly think I like the medium size better.

I vote fot the large bordeux/Aubergine. I have had it for almost a year. Every time I wore it last season I got many compliments on it. It slouches nicely. I think it is one of the most striking and beautiful color combos Coach has come up with!