Question about zippered shopping tote?

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hey ladies,
i was wondering if any of you have the small zippered tote. It is a bit expensive for me at 2125, but was wondering if anyone has it and just loves it. I really like that it zips, I was just wondering if it is comfortable to wear.

I have this bag in black caviar, it is called the petit timeless tote and was one of my very first Chanels. I have no problem with the chain handles, it is a very versatile bag as you can carry it on your arm and on your shoulder. It also works as a great day to night bag because it is not as large as some of the other Chanel totes. I can usually fit all my everyday essentials, wallet, sunnies, keys, phone and make up bag with no probs and less organisation than is needed for the jumbo flap. i would advise you to try one on in store to see if you like it. Here are some pics for you

Attachments

• DSCF1972.JPG
    DSCF1972.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF1975.JPG
    DSCF1975.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF1976.JPG
    DSCF1976.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 66
Hi Thank you so much. Your great pics have really helped me. I ordered the PST and will return it and exchange for this bag. I really feel like I will get just so much more use out of this bag. Especially because of the zipper. So thank you. This will be my 40th birthday gift to me.......

Hi
I am not exactly sure of the measurements---but the SA told me it was smaller than the GST. A bit more boxier than the PST. But, honestly I don't know the measurements. I had a hard time deciding between this and the PST but I know that I am better off getting a zipper....so I am spending a bit more for this one.

The measurements for this bag is approx. 10 x 8 x 6

I have this bag and I love it to bits. To be honest, this is one of the VERY few Classics that I really love. Its super spacious and you can throw loads in there yet not have to carry a larger size tote!

Few months back, I decided to downsize my collection and had to sell a few of my classics and i sold my GST (too heavy) and PST (too small and only snap closure on the top of the bag, prefer zip closure) and chose to keep this one :smile:

Trust me here, she is a winner!

Hi Thank you so much for your input....such a tough decision but I am turning 40 and wanted to buy myself something really special. I definately feel this is the way to go for me. I now just have to drive an hour to return the PST when it arrives. I am not purchasing two chanels for me. Just one----which already I do feel a bit guilty about.

I am loving this little tote. So cute. Since it's "Timeless" I assume the black is always available and they also do some seasonal colors? I saw a cute pink one on ebay, but there was pen mark. Boo!