Question about zippered shopping tote?

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hey ladies,
i was wondering if any of you have the small zippered tote. It is a bit expensive for me at 2125, but was wondering if anyone has it and just loves it. I really like that it zips, I was just wondering if it is comfortable to wear.

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
I have this bag in black caviar, it is called the petit timeless tote and was one of my very first Chanels. I have no problem with the chain handles, it is a very versatile bag as you can carry it on your arm and on your shoulder. It also works as a great day to night bag because it is not as large as some of the other Chanel totes. I can usually fit all my everyday essentials, wallet, sunnies, keys, phone and make up bag with no probs and less organisation than is needed for the jumbo flap. i would advise you to try one on in store to see if you like it. Here are some pics for you

Attachments

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hi Thank you so much. Your great pics have really helped me. I ordered the PST and will return it and exchange for this bag. I really feel like I will get just so much more use out of this bag. Especially because of the zipper. So thank you. This will be my 40th birthday gift to me.......

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hi
I am not exactly sure of the measurements---but the SA told me it was smaller than the GST. A bit more boxier than the PST. But, honestly I don't know the measurements. I had a hard time deciding between this and the PST but I know that I am better off getting a zipper....so I am spending a bit more for this one.

VeryIntoChanel

Hermes Here I Come
O.G.
Mar 16, 2008
The measurements for this bag is approx. 10 x 8 x 6

I have this bag and I love it to bits. To be honest, this is one of the VERY few Classics that I really love. Its super spacious and you can throw loads in there yet not have to carry a larger size tote!

Few months back, I decided to downsize my collection and had to sell a few of my classics and i sold my GST (too heavy) and PST (too small and only snap closure on the top of the bag, prefer zip closure) and chose to keep this one :smile:

Trust me here, she is a winner!

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hi Thank you so much for your input....such a tough decision but I am turning 40 and wanted to buy myself something really special. I definately feel this is the way to go for me. I now just have to drive an hour to return the PST when it arrives. I am not purchasing two chanels for me. Just one----which already I do feel a bit guilty about.

lallybelle

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
NYC
I am loving this little tote. So cute. Since it's "Timeless" I assume the black is always available and they also do some seasonal colors? I saw a cute pink one on ebay, but there was pen mark. Boo!

IceEarl

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Hi Happy birthday and welcome to Chanel, I don't have this tote but think it's a beautiful bag, what a great birthday present for yourself !!!