Question about Xmas Sales at Outlet?

aimond

O.G.
May 5, 2009
Hello Everyone,

Do the outlets have christmas sales too? Do all the bags go on sale? DH has said he will buy me a choc mabel for Christmas. They currently have stock at all outlets but I'm wondering whether to buy nor or would they be likely to be reduced in the sales at Christmas? Then perhaps I could afford a bag and matching purse lol!

Thanks hulahoop. It probably would be wise for me to wait then. I am near the York outlet, it's just it's nice to have something to actually open on Xmas day and Choc Mabel will be my only present. I am such a spoiled brat, lol!

Hi Aimond, exciting news about choc Mabel, what a lovely Christmas pressie!

As Hula said, they do have sales, and although I can't remember exactly when they are - I have a feeling that Bicester might have gone into sale straight after Christmas last year - hopefully one of the others will be able to confirm either way. Hopefully as well, Sarajane will see this thread as she can advise on Shepton, but I have a funny feeling that they might have started their sale later :thinking:

Anyway, sorry to ramble, but the point I wanted to make was that if you know it's definitely the choc Mabel that you're after, it might be worth getting it from the outlets while they still have it in stock. It's not like me to say don't wait for the sale (I love a bargain :biggrin:) but a lot of us have been disappointed in the past once the outlets have cleared their stock of a particular style.

Something to think about maybe, as there's nothing worse than having your heart set on something only to then find it nearly impossible to track down later :sad:

Shepton's sale did start a bit later last year I think Aly, I remember sneaking down there on Dec 27th when DH had gone to work!!
Aimond, choc Mabel might go in the sale but often the classic colours such as oak, black & choc don't have significant reductions as they always sell well.
The choc ones at Shepton have been the saddle leather and if you really want one I'd get one now and not wait as the Shepton stock is going fast. The SAs have been telling me the place has been heaving in the last few weeks and popular, classic bags are not hanging around.

Thanks for all the advice ladies. It's definitely a choc Mabel I'm after so I'll tell DH to get his skates on and buy my first mulberry!

Do you get dustbags with bags bought from outlets?