Question about white j12 with diamond markers?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone

I noticed from looking at pictures on here that the white j12 w/diamond markers comes with both black and silver hands.

Does anyone know if one version is newer verses the other? also, is there a variation in their model number?

i am looking to get one, but don't know if there is any significance to the variation in these 2 styles.

In your opinion, which one looks nicer??
    If you own one, can u please tell me what color your hands are, and when you purchased your watch. thanks a million! ;)

2. does anyone have an answer?? :confused1::confused1::confused1:

3. I purchased mine November of 2007 and it has silver hands. I think that prior to late 2007, the hands may have been black. I've noticed though that the J12's with black hands seem to be the ones with no diamonds (markers or bezel), while the ones with diamond markers have silver hands.

I personally prefer the silver hands. It goes better with the rest of the silver on the watch. :yes:

4. [​IMG]
    Here's mine (please disregard the misaligned minute hand dial).

5. So, it is believed that the older J12's have black hands? I was wondering as well. I prefer the look of the silver hands with the markers. Does anyone know if they still make the markers version with black hands?