Question about white expandable flap...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found a small white expandable flap that I am interested in. I am not sure what year it's from. The numbers on the bag are 11545104. The listing says the bag is white but the pics look more cream-colored. I did a search and found lots of info on expandables but I still can't figure out the colors - some look white and others look cream. Can anyone tell me if the small flaps bag were more of a cream color than white??? Thanks!

2. The expandable flap was 2007 and available into 2008 so the serial number beginning 11 would be correct.

I only have black, so I cannot comment on the colour, but hopefully somebody who owns one can help you :smile:

3. I have an expandable tote in brown and black, but I do recalled the "white" looked more of a creamy hue color than bright white.

4. I have the expandable flap in ivory. Its not a stark white, it def a cream color. Love it!

5. i have one in white also but its actually not white its kinnda ivory or off white creamy color =) hope that helps

6. Thanks! You have all been very helpful!

7. I know which one you are talking about and its the same color as this...

[​IMG]

8. ^ ooh its lovely in that colour :biggrin: