Question about weekend hamptons tote?

I will say that the average diaper bag is 17" and under in length, but of course it's a matter of what you need. Also, I would suggest that the coated canvas Coach totes & satchels would be more "spill and stain friendly," as they are a non-absorbent material (seeing that you are in MA weather/kid debris :drool:).

If you find another bag that meets your criteria from Coach that isn't necessarily a "diaper bag," without changing pad and all, you can buy something similar to this:
http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=71&f=5040&pc=8 (TheLandofNod.com is awesome!...no affiliation with me of course) ...and they sell other items that are similar.

I post this because I am in the market for the same thing, although the bag in my avatar will be it when PCE comes...let us know what you choose! Hope this helps!!!

My kids are no longer in diapers they are 4 and 6 so it would just be used to carry my things and a few things for the kids when we go out. I have been carrying a large Carly. I am just wondering if they are similar in size or if this would be way to big. I am not sure about the coated canvas. I find myself starting to prefer the bags that don't scream Coach all over them KWIM.

It's a crappy pic, but definitely gives you an idea, I was kind of "fluffy" (<love that term) too.

The large Carly (15" length right?) would seem great, BUT if you have the "I NEED a new diaper/kid bag" itch, then NO you need a NEW one!!!

Hehe, ;)

It's a crappy pic, but definitely gives you an idea, I was kind of "fluffy" (<love that term) too.

The large Carly (15" length right?) would seem great, BUT if you have the "I NEED a new diaper/kid bag" itch, then NO you need a NEW one!!!

Hehe, ;)

I like the way you think lol :tup: I am gonna think about it a bit before I decided if I really need a back that size. My Carly does hold a ton. I am not sure if I could really go any bigger and be happy.

I don't have the exact one you want, I have the small hamptons weekened tote in white--but it is made out of the same material. I have had mine for about 2 yrs now and I have to say this bag is really durable and very EASY to care for. It also doesn't stain easily, even the white one that I have. If there are ever any kind of dirt that does shows up, I am usually able to get rid of it with a damp cloth and some mild soap. I would definitely recommend it to you, especially if you are looking to get that black one! HTH.

I don't have the exact one you want, I have the small hamptons weekened tote in white--but it is made out of the same material. I have had mine for about 2 yrs now and I have to say this bag is really durable and very EASY to care for. It also doesn't stain easily, even the white one that I have. If there are ever any kind of dirt that does shows up, I am usually able to get rid of it with a damp cloth and some mild soap. I would definitely recommend it to you, especially if you are looking to get that black one! HTH.

at some point ill remember to post pics, but I previously used a MFF coach hamptons weekend baby bag as my laptop bag in blk/blk w/ the nice nylon (not satin) outside and after atleast 2 yrs was still going strong.