Question about wearing the day bag

1. I have one very specific question about the day bag and how it can be worn: does it only go over the shoulder like a nomal handbag or can you carry it with the straps across your chest like a messenger bag? In mean in diagonal? Do I make sense?

I am very tall, but a have a Small sized chest (I did not say I was flat chested! :biggrin:)

2. I don't think you can wear it diagonal- I don't think the strap is long enough. Did you want to wear it that way?

3. I would not be able to wear the day bag across my chest. I believe the courrier is worn that way.

4. ^^^ agree!

5. nope, but you could always get the courier instead for that :yes:

6. Thank you Ladies!

I need something easy to throw on in which I can fit a small laptop, or magazines, or the book I am reading. This is to be worn in Fall/ Winter with a classical Burberry Mac/trench coat and I needs to fit in a work environment. i was thinking Grenat or chocolate. Maybe the courier.

Anyway, 1000 thanks for your reactions! :flowers:

7. yeppers, if you wanna fit a laptop, you'll need the courier!!!

8. I believe there is a men's messenger, which is like the body of a day bag but with a longer strap.

9. yeah- i'd recommend the messenger or courier for your needs! the day def. fits a small laptop and a lot of stuff, but it cant be worn off the shoulder really.

10. I don't think a daybag goes with a Burberry trench. Two different looks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice