Question about wearing bangles...

Mar 13, 2006
I love the look of multiple bangles on a wrist. And I have quite a few beautiful bangles that I would like to start wearing. But one thing gets in the way - the noise. Does the clanking bother you? Do people around you seem to notice and get annoyed? Do you eventually stop noticing the noise so much?

Would you wear a few thin bangles to the office? Or is that too loud?

Thank you for your responses!

I love the clicking/clinking sounds!!

I wear several of my glass bead bracelets on one wrist & love the look- & sound!

Cell phones are annoying...but NOT clicking bracelets!

My own clicking bracelets drive me crazy. I wore a charm bracelet today and I kept pushing it under my shirt because it was so annoying just hitting everything and the charms hitting the bracelet.

personally, I love the sound. I think it's fun - not loud or annoying. But when I'm working I tend to push the bangles up higher on my wrist so they're tight on my arm and don't make noise... otherwise they'll clank against my keyboard, etc.

I wore 7 gold bangles (Asian trend for young girls) when I was younger and I love the sound they made. They didn't bother me at all until I entered university and the noise irritated my classmates & study group. I never wore them since out of consideration for them. I still love that sound.

I think it depends on your co-workers. It's almost the same thing as clicking of pens. Some people are annoyed at it, some are not.

I wore 7 gold bangles (Asian trend for young girls) when I was younger and I love the sound they made. They didn't bother me at all until I entered university and the noise irritated my classmates & study group. I never wore them since out of consideration for them. I still love that sound.

I think it depends on your co-workers. It's almost the same thing as clicking of pens. Some people are annoyed at it, some are not.

Omg same! I'm a sophomore in university and I've been wearing mine since I was 9. I broke 3 of them so I have 4 now and it's less annoying lol.