Question about wallet size?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the MC french purse and I hate how when I actually have the wallet full (4 cc, cards (i.e ins. card, few business cards, stamps) in the coin purse area, and $$$ in the bills part) the wallet gets so BIG and thick KWIM. I really don't carry around a lot of stuff in my wallet. I was wondering if the other wallets in the MC line such as the zippy, koala or alexandra would get big and thick carrying around the items I listed above?

Sorry if you are confused I tried to explain the best I could...I hope some one can help as I do not want to order all these wallets at once! (I don't live near a store)

2. Perhaps the Zippy Wallet would work for you...or even the Zippy Organizer although it's a little large...it holds allot. :yes:

3. I have the same issue with the FP. In fact, it's soo uneven in terms of bulkiness.

I'd also say try a zippy because it can't get too bulky. Otherwise you won't be able to zip it closed. I'm considering one myself.

4. I think the Zippy would be best... or even a Pochette... the Pochette is my favorite. I have one and LOVE it!

5. The FP is my favorite LV wallet. Mine doesn't get bulky. Guess I don't carry much in it.

6. I had the same problem with the Alexandra. I love the French purse and Alexandra style but they are so thick and bulky when you just add a few items. I love the Pochette style!

7. I would also recommend the pochette. It can carry a lot of things without getting too big.
    I love the Alexandra and I almost bought it myself. But I'm glad I didn't. I was having trouble deciding between the pochette and Alexandra, when I was at the LV store. But the Alexandra already looked quite big when it was empty, so that's why I went for the pochette. I have a friend who has the Alexandra and it's a great looking wallet and it can store a lot of cards. But, to me, it does look bulky when all the cc slots are used. So if that bothers you, I wouldn't recommend the pochette.

I think out of the three wallets you mentioned, the zippy is the best one to avoid that problem.

8. I have a zippy, and I also think I carry a bit more than you do, and it never gets too thick. Try that!

9. I agree 100% ^^ I want to check out the Alexandra too though or maybe even the new quilted one.

10. I had a white MC french purse wallet and had the exact same problems. I sold it and ended up getting a zippy wallet. I especially like how it can hold a lot, but never gets bulky. I love it so much that I now have 3 versions...Mono zippy, black MC zippy, and black MC zippy coin.

11. i love the fp, but second in line is the pochette wallet.