Question about Trophy

Magnets. (Mine is sitting beside me... just reached out and fondled.)
LOVE your username!!

Hey... everyone thinking about the Trophy, if you're worried about size, it's smaller than you think. Certainly smaller than the Beatrice. It's like an overgrown Tharpe. Don't be shy! Great price, smooshy leather. And it's dressy, but not stuffy or prissy. Mine's already broken-in after just a few uses.

Oh man, if you're hesitating on the Trophy - DON'T! It's an amazing price right now especially with the extra 10% off from the hotsale code and I was kicking myself so hard last year for not snagging one when I could.

Hey... everyone thinking about the Trophy, if you're worried about size, it's smaller than you think. Certainly smaller than the Beatrice. It's like an overgrown Tharpe. Don't be shy! Great price, smooshy leather. And it's dressy, but not stuffy or prissy. Mine's already broken-in after just a few uses.

jenni, you enabler, you! lol how does the size of the trophy compare to the corc? I just pulled my corc out to try to appease my trophy-lust :P

Yes, it's 8". The Corc is WAY bigger, Joy. Because it's deeper and boxy. The Trohpy is slender side-on (so it's wide when you look at it face-on but from the side it's not that big. I've got side-by side pics somewhere... hang on.

trohpy1.jpg

trohpy3.jpg

trophy10.jpg

trophy12.jpg

trophy14.jpg

trophy16.jpg

trophy19.jpg

I got it... lol, now I need to go find something to sell the guilt is already setting in! lololol :nuts:

is bonanzle not working for anyone else?

Last edited:
LOVE these pics jenni! It's gonna be hard to resist the black one if it sticks around for a few more days. So I see it has the signature lining. Was asking this last night but I don't think I got a definite answer -- what lining does the brandy have?