Question about Trophy

hmmm just a thought... since it has those metal rings on the side...couldn't you add a crossbody strap to it? any simple black strap would probably match... do you think it would be comfortable to wear it this way??

lol, I'll put my Ibiza crossbody strap on it when I get it and take pics (it's chocolate brown though, not black so it'll look akward but at least we can get the gist!)

I have asked Gingey to see if HH will make straps like on the trophy satchel available for sale separately because I think they will be fine on the trophy bag. Those aren't crossbody, but they would enable you to wear it as a long shoulder bag.

Yeah... me too. I keep looking at it wondering if it'll be soft and squishy or hard and round. But I don't think a cross-body would work on the Trophy... the shoulder strap is better.

I'm hoping it's like a loose lanyard (like ANY stoopid lanyard I ever made in Brownies).

Heh now, I loved making lanyards. Although, this strap reminds me more of the long chords we made in Brownies by nailing 6 (?) nails into the end of a wood spool and looping thread around and through to weave a chord of a length in proportion to the time we were willing to work at it. Mine was always short - it was thos d---n s'mores that distracted me.

I knit and there is a specific technique called "I-cord" that can be used to make handles for bags or even edgings for blankets. Very easy to do and good tv knitting. Actually i-cord is short for "idiot cord".

At work they used to call me "Cliff Clavin" after the fellow on Cheers because I have a propensity to come up with stupid useless facts.

Yes, it's 8". The Corc is WAY bigger, Joy. Because it's deeper and boxy. The Trohpy is slender side-on (so it's wide when you look at it face-on but from the side it's not that big. I've got side-by side pics somewhere... hang on.

Bummer I really need a 9 inch drop, The trophy looks so nice next to the KP Corc in your PIC's :smile:

Maybe I should just get the trophy to keep my new KP Corc company:lol: