Question about Trophy

Gingey, I have been blessed with both the brown bags I have received from HH. The Cordovon Havana was flawless in color matching, which is why I did have to fight with myself to gift it. The Brandy Trophy is matched wherever large panel meets large panel. The only slightly darker panel is the background behind the applique. However, it is balanced by the fact that all the seam edges on the bag are sealed just a smidge darker than the brandy (almost a cordovan sealant) which I actually like because I think it gives it a feel of antiquing. And, if brandy darkens with age, the leather and seam sealant will then totally match.

The brandy leather in the bag is so much prettier than the brandy leather in the carryall. I am glad I broke down and bought it, instead of basing my decision entirely on that small sampler. Now, the Euc carryall I have is oh-so-awesome. That would have been a stunner in a trophy bag. I think I would have seriously considered full price for that one to make sure I got it. Oh, well, as popular as Euc has been, maybe next season they will have it in the Trophy. Listen to me. Every color I love I want in a Trophy Bag (or an all-leather Beatrice, LOL). If they did that, I would have to build a Trophy room onto the house!

Last edited: