Question about Tribecca metallic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did it only come in one color? Or are there 2 separate colors, a silver-looking one and the Antique Gold? Style #14120.

Anybody got pics? (I looked in the Coach Ref Tribecca thread and didn't find any.)

2. I'm pretty sure the only metallic was the Antique Gold. There was a Gray Patent, but I don't believe there was a silver.

3. I just now realized it's patent. Is it a heavy patent? Or more of a laminate? UGH...why didn't I take a better look at these when they were in the store?

4. Here is a picture of my antique gold Tribeca.

http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae223/phoxxy/DSCN4931-1.jpg

My camera doesn't do a great job of picking up the gold color, but in IRL, it is a nice gold color.

5. Does anybody know what the cost was at outlet? I'm trying to decide if I want to hunt one down. Also, is the gold more like the navy re: the patent finish, or is it more like the other patents that Coach has done? I really don't like patent, but the navy one was nice.

6. it is more of a lm=aminate. i had this bag twice and both times it cracked in the smae spot

7. The patent is heavy IMHO, not like the patent leather on the cobalt or camel Sabrina.

8. I think it is much thicker then the cobalt patent. I have the tribeca antique gold clutch, and the cobalt maggie.

9. I scored mine for about $93 + tax. I didn't know they made a navy patent Tribeca. If I had of known that, I probably would have gotten it instead of the leather one for my aunt.

10. I got mine for the same price- at the end of last month during one of the 20% off coupons. I didn't think they had a navy patent either?
    I thought in the regular leather, they came in navy and black and in the patent leather they came in antique gold, berry/plum (whatever Coach is calling it these days), peony (bright magenta pink color), grey patent and white patent (in the totes the white, grey and peony are still up on the Coach.com website).

I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep mine because I keep hearing these Tribeca patent 'cracking' horror stories....

11. Actually, I guess the navy's not patent. It kinda has a sparkly-esque (I realize that's not a word) finish which is NOT patent. I'm still trying to decide if I want the metallic patent one...but these *bay sellers have jacked up their price so much, I don't want to reward them with buisness for a bag I might not even like.