Question about tivoli pm

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
hi everyone.. i am thinking to get the tivoli pm (so cute)..
How much is the Tivoli PM? I heard it was 895 then 930 then 970.. which is correct? Is it hard to find? My local LV store doesn't have it.. I might need to call around.

Same here for the GM & I'm in NYC. I'm gonna try calling 866 Vuitton.
When I went to the LV here 2 weekends ago, they had the GM but not the PM. I wonder if you get the GM from the Portland store if they won't charge you tax since there is no sales tax in Oregon. One of the biggest perks of living in Portland! :tup:

Wow, based on that, I wish I lived in Portland! Could've saved myself $100 or so.

I called 866 Vuitton and the SA transferred me to order the GM from Vegas. ivysun, if you don't want to wait too long, you could always try that! :smile:

I was in the Charlotte, NC LV store a little over a week ago and they had one in stock. Call 866 Vuitton and they will help you locate one.

Good luck! I have this bag and LVoe, Lvoe, LVoe it!

I just got a Tivoli Gm form elux last week, only 2 came in , but right after 4 more came in of each size, they are so hard to get, but its worth it! I love mine, its so classy and can be handheld and /or shoulder. Its definitely expensive, mine was 1300.00 since the price increase-ugh:sad: