Question about Tiffany's purse pen

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
virginia
I finally broke down and got one because I am sick of digging around for a pen when I need to write something in my agenda. It's so cute! BUT...where the heck do I get refills for it? I couldn't find a listing for them on Tiffany's website. I guess I could just go to Office Depot or whatever and try to find something that will fit, but I am hoping y'all will have some more specific info? TIA!

shitimate

Oct 7, 2007
I don't have an answer, but I've been wanting a Tiffany purse pen as well! Which one did you get? I want the Tiffany blue one. It's soo pretty!

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
Congrats on your new Tiffany purse pen!!! Post pics when you have time!

I think you can just get ink refills at any store (Office Depot, Target, etc.). But, why don't you call directly to Tiffanys and ask them for their suggestion on refills? I don't think the ink refills are anything special, so you should probably just get them at a stationery store.

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Arizona
im pretty sure if you take it in, Tiff will refill it for you! :smile: But dont worry the ink lasts for a LONG time...well at least a while lol...ive had mine since may and works just perfectly :smile:

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
virginia
Thanks, everyone! I think peace43's suggestion is the easiest---don't even know where the nearest Tiffany's is.

****imate: I got the Tiffany blue one with the gold accents. there is another blue one with silver, I think it's some sort of special edition pen, but the gold matches the koala clasp on my agenda.

Vintage Leather

Bag Lady
O.G.
Jan 30, 2007
Arête Cottage
My local tiffanys will just replace the ink - but it is just a couple of minutes drive from my house - any standard ink cartriage will fit - but I would take the old one with you when you go to your office supply store.

I've used the pen over the last year, and still haven't need to replace a cartriage

mrpoopandsnot

Dec 6, 2009
My local tiffanys will just replace the ink - but it is just a couple of minutes drive from my house - any standard ink cartriage will fit - but I would take the old one with you when you go to your office supply store.

I've used the pen over the last year, and still haven't need to replace a cartriage
I tried many local office supply stores and found nothing even close - I brought both pen and refill with me -- it turns out you have to get them from Tif's direct.

--Gladys

mrpoopandsnot

Dec 6, 2009
UPDATE -- I called Tif's and they sell a 10 pack of purse pen refills for just $5.00 with a $1.69 for shipping and tax...marvelous!

--Gladys

twiga

Nov 14, 2013
I finally broke down and got one because I am sick of digging around for a pen when I need to write something in my agenda. It's so cute! BUT...where the heck do I get refills for it? I couldn't find a listing for them on Tiffany's website. I guess I could just go to Office Depot or whatever and try to find something that will fit, but I am hoping y'all will have some more specific info? TIA!
I'm in the same boat.

twiga

Nov 14, 2013

How much do they cost on average?