Question about this Prada bag....read on

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I can't decide if this is gorgeous or not. Has anyone seen this up close? It looks like it might be hard to get into. I don't like bags that are a pain to open. I always tend to go for the ones that I can get to things quickly but this one really caught my eye. :yes:

2. Pics????

3. Link doesnt work!

4. So sorry, try now. I am new to this forum and still trying to get the hang of it. :confused1:

5. I prefer the Gauffre ruched bags actually..This one I found to be icky looking IRL,sorry...Check out the pics of my 2 gauffre bags in my bag showcase,They are truly TDF and the leather is smushy..LOVE THEM!

6. Thank you. I wondered if that was the case. I thought it might be one of those that was way too much .
    Your gauffre bags are gorgeous. :yes: :yahoo:

7. I prefer the gauffre bags to this one also.

8. I saw this handbag at Prada- Neiman Marcus the other day- Its a bit bulky and not so fem looking at least for my taste. I think they could have had a better design..

9. I love the braided handles. But the rest seems bulky, although I like the texture of it.

10. Much prefer the gauffre.

11. I saw this bag also and didn't like it. :Push:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice