Question about the Wait List

Tigger-
In one of my previous posts I advised us TPF-er's that I was told exactly the same thing a couple months ago at South Coast Plaza store. Basically it depends on how much you spend there and you have to deal with one SA and have them fight for you for the LE stuff you really want. I was really angry & disgusted!! I was lucky enough to get my Leopard Polly from them on a fluke but other than that, I try to be sure any get all my items from any location other than South Coast Plaza.

In my experiences, I don't think you need to buy tons at LV. It seems more important that you have good relationship with good SA, and be loyal to the SA. Once SA knows you are the serious customer and being loyal to her/him, they'll make sure to get you what you want. I don't ask other SA's help(except for the store mgr., if I really need help at that morment), even when my SA's off on the particular date I'm in/call. I'll wait for her to come back in and let her know what I'm looking for. So far I haven't missed anything I wanted, which are pretty much all LE items. She even put me on a waiting lists for something I might like and tell me so later on. And trust me, I don't spend $20K/year at my boutique. Not even close to it.

Tigger-
In one of my previous posts I advised us TPF-er's that I was told exactly the same thing a couple months ago at South Coast Plaza store. Basically it depends on how much you spend there and you have to deal with one SA and have them fight for you for the LE stuff you really want. I was really angry & disgusted!! I was lucky enough to get my Leopard Polly from them on a fluke but other than that, I try to be sure any get all my items from any location other than South Coast Plaza.

I just experienced this. I will never buy from South Coast Plaza again!!

I was the very first name on the waitlist for a certain bag. I had been on for months. I called and called to check status and was told they were not in yet.

Well over time the list grew but my SA assured me that I was the very first person who ever even inquired about the bag so I will defintly get one.

Well I called recently to check status and spoke to another SA who told me that the bags had already come in and had been sold. The leather goods manager said that bag are given by priority and there must have somehow been someone in front of me

BULL!

After reading this thread it all makes sense. They are full of crap. Luckily I am resourceful enough to call other stores.

NO ONE SHOULD GET ON A WAITING LIST AT SOUTH COAST PLAZA!!!!!!
Seriously. they are going to do what they anyway.:cursing:

Give another store your business that is honest abuot their waiting list.

I hope you manage to get your bag.
I know it is like what you said here, you can call months and months ahead but stuff will still go to VIP if they want the same thing.:Push: