Question about the Vernis Spring Street Handbag

1. Have they stopped making this bag? I was looking for it on the Louis Vuitton website and it doesn't seem to be on there anymore :sad: I am bidding on a Red Spring Street purse and I am wondering how much did it cost and how much would you pay for one? I did a search and I found a few online but the bidding prices are different, one starting at $500, another starting at 615 and the one I am bidding on, the highest bid being at about $250.00 Any thoughts??

Another question, does having a MPRS or LVLA mean the seller really is selling an authentic LV handbag??

Any help would be great as I am newbie on eBay shopping! Thank you all very much in advance!!

2. It is discontinued. The one you're bidding on is absolutely real;) I've bought from her and no problems at all.Good luck!:P

3. Thank you Lee, your input is deeply appreciated!

4. I paid about $320 - $350 for each of mine because they do not have the clochettes (key and key holder), when they are mint and have the keys, I see them going for around $500 or more, for the fuschia. Rebeccalou has a fabulous lavender one going for a little over $500 I think; used only once with keys... but, me no can do. I would love to have that bag, but can only handle twins, not triplets.....Good luck with the Red. hot. That's a fabulous price!

5. I love this style. I was soooo sad to find out they don't make it anymore. I'd love it in framboise!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice