Question about the turnlock on Hamptons Capacity Wristlet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do they tend to be easily damaged? I saw three(one black sig and two metallic trimmed khaki sig) in the 40% off($58 after discount) section at Macys, and the turnlocks seemed really stiff. They are so cute though, but I don't want to get one if it's going to be problematic. I want one to keep my DS Lite, game case, and charger in.

2. I have 3 of these style wristlets and 0 problems with the turnlocks. The turnlock does tend to get hard to turn if the wristlet is overstuffed, maybe they just had a ton of tissue paper in them?

3. That's possible. Maybe I should go back and test it with all my stuff in it.

4. I've never had any issues with the turnlocks on my capacity turnlocks. The turnlock style is my favorite choice for capacity wristlets because you can really fit quite a bit in them.

5. That's part of why I like them, not just because they are so cute lol. They really do look like they can hold much more than the zip top styles.

6. I've never had a problem with a turnlock on any Coach product, capacity wristlets included!

7. I've never had a problem with the turnlock on mine.

8. I have 3... Black Lurex, Gold Lurex and Brown Patent Leather.. and I LOVE THEM... no issues for me either with the turnlocks...

9. What colors did they have?

10. My Outlet in Wrentham MA had one Gold Lurex left... a few Brown Leather, a couple Plum Leather, a pretty Teal Leather... and several Khaki Signature with Parchment Leather Trim....

11. No problems w/ mine either!!