Question about the sizes of Mabels

Send him a rude one back saying you think he is penile-ly challenged and thats why he is so nuts,because those are the only things he sees when he looks down!!!!!!
:yahoo:OMG, I am writing that one down for future use!!!!!!! :woohoo:Chaz, you really are priceless!!! Sure wish I could come to UK for the meet so I could meet you and everyone else!!!!

well basically put me in my place- Got his girlfriend onto me !!

She said there was no need to put details onto listings as they are all on the Mulberry website.
Bag 100% genuine and that if I wanted it I should of gone to look at it instead of wasting their time!!
Bag had now sold for £550 to GENUINE ebayer ( not a timewaster ) and that basically they would report me if I sent any more rude emails !!!!

Ooops-still sounds dodgy to me:rant::rant:

Mmm, think you did the right thing by walking away from this one.

Even if it is the real deal, who wants to deal with a pair of fruit loops like that :nuts:

I know it's ebay, but really - have they ever heard of customer service?!

well basically put me in my place- Got his girlfriend onto me !!

She said there was no need to put details onto listings as they are all on the Mulberry website.
Bag 100% genuine and that if I wanted it I should of gone to look at it instead of wasting their time!!
Bag had now sold for £550 to GENUINE ebayer ( not a timewaster ) and that basically they would report me if I sent any more rude emails !!!!

Ooops-still sounds dodgy to me:rant::rant:

oo,I'd really lock horns on this one!!! She mus'nt be getting any for starters,he has to hide behind her,cos he actually has'nt got any b***s either!! And then tell them that you would report them for trying to sell fakes,and then add 'so ban me *****,I don't like timewasters either!!!!! I would'nt let you kiss my bum if it meant saving your life,actually you'd get a taste of the hot air you're spouting if I did bother to let you!!!!!!'

Thats just me of course!!!!

Wow , if I get any more bother can I get you to ghost write my reply!!

I bet you don`t take no s*** ! from anyone , me I`m a bit of a mouse really anything for a quiet life!!

LOLLLLLL Chaz, I will let you know when I need a complaint letter sent, too!!! I am just full of talk, never can follow through!!!! I only think of the good lines after the fact!!!

Wow , if I get any more bother can I get you to ghost write my reply!!

I bet you don`t take no s*** ! from anyone , me I`m a bit of a mouse really anything for a quiet life!!

It depends really if I can walk away with some dignity I will do,sharpish!! If someone gets personal and starts angling for a fight,then I go for it.I tend to find the more shouty and abusive someone gets its because they are being defensive,if they try shouting at me in front of other people to try and embrass me and shut me up,then I just say that to them,and when they detonate try and smugly say 'told you so'!!!!!!!!!!! If their really loads bigger than me I just leg it!!!