Question about the sizes of Mabels

thank you so much everyone for your replies, you all have been so helpful. :smile: i feel much more enlightened now. so there are four sizes. i think the standard and large sizes are confusing and bit difficult to tell apart if you don't notice the difference in the lengths. i'm quite petite n don't carry much stuff around normally so i think a standard is large enough for me, or maybe a mini, but i think i would like something i can wear on my shoulder. not sure if the standard will fit either, guess i'll have to go try it out in the shop when the time comes to get one. hehe...

Does anyone know the correct length for large mabel and also do they have a set serial number or does each size,bag have its own.
I am currently looking at large red mabel on ebay , seller has said he will do cash on delivery but there is no photo of actual bag and i`m still abit wary!
Don`t want to drive all the way into London on a wild goose Chase!!

I wouldn't risk it. You are just as likely to be able to pick one up in the factory shop for less. I'd call them first but then I'm an ebay hater!
Shepton had Mabel last time I was there.

They also would be great for a double act

I would love to buy my 7 year old one for chrimbo.

God ,how sad am I ( please do not reply )

Mmmm........maybe I am a chav after all.
Mmmmmmmm,did anyone see the Angelina Jolie and Zahara pics? Well cute,but a handmade £1500 bag for a kid!!!!!!??? Would'nt do it if I had the money I would so cry if it went in a sandpit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Mulberry is much more refined and classy for a young girl,after what my Elgin has endured at my hands I might buy Sophie a mini one of them!(actually how cute would THAT be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Thanks guys-I emailed seller asking for length,leather type and serial number for the bag and he replied back saying was not sure as he did not have the bag - but will find out for me.

I did offer £400 earlier and he turned me down , Mmm maybe a lucky escape??

The length of my large Mabel is more or less 40 cm, depending on the points of measurement. Definitely longer than the 37 cm on the Mulberry Website. It has a serial number, but I don't know whether it's a set number or an individual one. Don't know whether this is helpful. The Mabel on Ebay looks okay, but of course it's not the one which is sold.

Monsti

PS: I was so busy checking my English and the spelling that I missed your last post. Sorry.

Thanks guys-I emailed seller asking for length,leather type and serial number for the bag and he replied back saying was not sure as he did not have the bag - but will find out for me.

I did offer £400 earlier and he turned me down , Mmm maybe a lucky escape??

Seller has just got back to me again , will not disclose the serial number until the close of auction?? could it be stolen or is it a dodgy fake???

I can have it for £500 .

If I had £500 i`d go direct to factory store ( mind you I don`t think they have any large red mabels in !!)

All seems a bit dodgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seller has just got back to me again , will not disclose the serial number until the close of auction?? could it be stolen or is it a dodgy fake???

I can have it for £500 .

If I had £500 i`d go direct to factory store ( mind you I don`t think they have any large red mabels in !!)

All seems a bit dodgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds v dodgy! I'd steer clear and head straight for the outlets....especially for £500.

Sounds v dodgy! I'd steer clear and head straight for the outlets....especially for £500.

That sounds very iffy to me,personally if I was selling a bonafide bag I would be only too willing to supply any details however small. Plus I would only be happy spending that sort of money from an outlet where its definately real.Besides that I would'nt want to buy a bag off a man,they are always so quick to slag us off about how many shoes,bags,coats etc that I think that alone would make me wary,never mind the price or witholding info!!!!

Yep your right I emailed him back saying I thought that it all sounded a bit off and did not want it , he emailed me back , rude email saying I have just sold it anyway for £550 .

Or did he remove listing himself???????????

Thats ebay for you , the geniune one`s are getting less and less !!!!

Yep your right I emailed him back saying I thought that it all sounded a bit off and did not want it , he emailed me back , rude email saying I have just sold it anyway for £550 .

Or did he remove listing himself???????????

Thats ebay for you , the geniune one`s are getting less and less !!!!

Send him a rude one back saying you think he is penile-ly challenged and thats why he is so nuts,because those are the only things he sees when he looks down!!!!!!