Question about the Quilted Bay...

artsygirl

Dec 7, 2009
Hi girls:heart:,

Since I'm still desperately searching for my first quilted bay bag... can you ladies give me a bit of a history lesson on it? I wish I was into Chloe when they still made this model, but *hmph!:Push: I missed the boat!

So, my questions:

What year did they start this style?

Is it a spin-off of the unquilted one or vice-versa?

Why did they stop making them?!?!!!

THANKS in advance, as always... you girls are totally amazing with your knowledge and advice! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
I beleive the quilted bay was produced around 2007-2008 and they made the quilted and unquilted at the same time.

Personally I LOVED and had 4 Quilted bays....I only sold them to move onto other great Chloe bags, but I still think its one of the most beautiful Chloe bags made.

Keep checking on ebay..I'm sure you'll find one!

Chloé75

Kraut
Jan 11, 2009
3h from Paris
Yes, they came out in 2007 as far as I know ( Runway Spring 2007 )...I am not completely sure when they ended their production...the last one I personally bought was from 2008. I can't remeber that I saw them still in stores in 2009 so I agree with mona_danya, that the probably stopped their production in 2008.

artsygirl

Dec 7, 2009
mona-danya and Chloe75, thanks sooooo much for the info! I'm now more informed, which is further fueling my love for the Bay! You guys rock!:flowers: