Question about the purple reissue

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
England, UK
Does anyone know anything about this bag? What sort of purple is it? Is it like Mischa Barton's purple flap or is more of a lilac/lavender colour?

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
mischa's bag is the '06 violet / plum. i have the wallet! you could check my thread out ;) i heard the purple reissue is in metallic, i'm not sure what shade it is though.

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Has anyone seen a pic of the metallic colors? Can't imagine metallic in colors; sounds trendy and gimmicky rather than classic -- here for the long haul. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. That said I have a dark silver and it's beautiful.

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
Has anyone seen a pic of the metallic colors? Can't imagine metallic in colors; sounds trendy and gimmicky rather than classic -- here for the long haul. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. That said I have a dark silver and it's beautiful.

I know what you mean. I have a dark silver too and it will be very hard for any other metallic to top that. But i really want to see the red

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
One more reason kick myself for not finding Chanel earlier. I saw a picture of the timeless clutch in what I think is the 06 violet and I about fainted. I LOVE that color.... sigh. And no way I would venture on ebay.