Question about the Prada Bellman collectione

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Aloha everyone! This is my first time here in the Prada forum. I just recently fell in love with Prada, making my first purchase just the other day. A wonderful SA at the Ala Moana boutique here in Hawaii, Janet Hagino, helped seal the deal and gave me an awesome Prada-experience! I purchased the Bellman, Saffiano Travel, Nero, and LOOOOOOOVE it!
    I was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction to find pictures of more of the Bellman collection. I'm gonna try to collect as much of it, if not all of it, as I can. :biggrin: MAHALO, in advance for your help!

P.S. I can't get over the Saffiano leather! It's so luxurious!:biggrin:

2. If I'm thinking of the right thing then I don't think there are many pieces. I'm thinking of the small leather goods with the little silver bellman on the bottom corner. I think it is actually part of the mens and travel collection. Can you post a picture of something from the collection you are talking about?

3. nymifashion, yes, that's the one. I can't seem to find any site that has all the pieces that I can look at. This is the piece that I got. Take a look at the picture in this blog. It's the first picuture:
    00o00.blogspot.com/2009/03/inspired-much.html