Question about the postmans lock

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm sorry if this is a silly question I'm really new to Mulberry and have only been into a store twice before this even occurred to me so haven't had a chance to look. Does the padlock that comes with some bags actually work? I've seen pictures on Instagram of people using the lock on their Lily's and Baywaters but I was looking at one on eBay that didn't have anywhere for a key to go in at the bottom. I think it's a nice feature so just wondered. Thank you!

2. Yes, padlock works.
    Older models have keys. Newer twist & spring, no keys.

3. Thank you for replying that's good to know, I'm not sure if I would ever use it but I like to have the option!

4. Thank you. I don't think I'd use it I just like the novelty of it and was really curious if it worked. I was only looking on eBay to look at real life pics, I'm eyeing it new as a potential Christmas/anniversary present. My husband doesn't know this yet bless him!

5. Lol, like your style, hopefully he will oblige