Question about the new Signature Large Flap Bleeker...

cadillactaste

Aug 3, 2007
I was on Coach's website...And seen the smaller bleeker in WINE...

Yet when you go to the larger Bleeker it's not in the ordering option?:sad:

Link to the larger Signature Bleeker...
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10172&category_id=200

But if I type in BLEEKER under search...I get this page and it shows the WINE colored bleeker...

http://www.coach.com/content/search.aspx?query=bleeker&index=1 But again when I clicked on the picture it directed me back to the first link I attached...:confused1:And no way to order the Wine colored one...

A friend of mine said she thought the WINE colored Bleekers were nicer than the black leather signature ones...They don't have the Bleekers in any of the stores that sell Coach around me...I am torn between the black and the wine color...I really have a lot of wine colored outfits...So more towards the wine color...Does anyone have either of the bleekers? And if so what helped you decide which color to go...I think I might end up just calling Coach and having to order it that way...(My friend said they had a large version of the Bleeker in Wine near her...in another state) But still undecided as to the color...I think with the wine color I could wear it with browns or my wine colored outfits...But the black could go for just about anything I put on...:rolleyes: I am so indecissive...

I don't think there is a large flap signature Bleecker in wine...

:sad: Really...You don't think there is one...Hugh...My friend was trying to talk me into the smaller bleeker hobo I believe it is...And said she really liked the wine one best...And I told her I really wanted the "LARGER" one. So I can have it for an every day bag...Than a bag that only holds the bare minimum...And she said she saw the larger bleeker in Wine as well...Maybe she was mistaken...:s...But the picture on their site has a large version in the wine...You just can't find it anywhere to order from...

Goodness...I was really leaning toward the wine...:crybaby:But seems I'll be getting to whine not actually the color...Dratz~:sad: Guess I'll have to go with the black then...

I have the large leather Bleecker flap in wine and I love it. The color is wonderful and it works well as a neutral. My Coach store had to order it for me as they had sold all of the ones they had and they weren't sure when they would be getting more. In my case it took me a while to choose between wine and bottle green, which is also a great color.

I've never seen a version with the signature C's either.

:crybaby:They did make the large flap signature bleeker in wine...But...THEIR SOLD OUT!!! So now I am pondering as to what to do...Do I ask my friend to go buy the one in the store she seen? (My husband will give me $$$ at Christmas time for a handbag) And just ask him for it sooner?:s...He won't like my knowing already he plans on doing that...It was to be a surprise...That I talked a friend into talking to him about it...He's always trying to "impress me" And they told him...You know your wife would just DIE if you gave her an envelope with $$$ for a handbag. (Since he SOOOO doesn't understand the deal with handbags.:rolleyes:) To ask him would be asking for him to know I "set it up" for him to do that...He's to send me on a scavenger hunt for the money...:rolleyes: So I could ruin it...He's totally into surprises...SIGH...Can one actually buy one on Ebay that would be ligit? Say if I would wait...

Hearing the whole story, that your husband is trying to surprise you, I would wait! I love when a man makes an effort - they get so excited when they are finally able to surprise us! its only a few weeks away - you might still be able to set the purse after the holidays. Or just save the $, because I heard on this board that the new floor set will be out the day after Christmas!

Or...tell your friend to contact DH about the bag and say "she'd really love this bag, but it's sold out almost everywhere, do you want me to purchase it for you so you can give it to her for Christmas?"

I have never seen the large flap in the sig and wine. I looked all over for it and asked the stores and they told me that it didn't come in this color combination. But if JAX said that it was sold out already then they MUST have had it before. I have yet to see it IRL....or on ebay. That's too bad because I finally ended up with the black/signature. If I were you, I would grab the sig and wine if you know for a fact it's available!!!

I have never seen the large flap in the sig and wine. I looked all over for it and asked the stores and they told me that it didn't come in this color combination. But if JAX said that it was sold out already then they MUST have had it before. I have yet to see it IRL....or on ebay. That's too bad because I finally ended up with the black/signature. If I were you, I would grab the sig and wine if you know for a fact it's available!!!

Yea, I've never seen the sig in wine on the site or store but it sounds pretty. I know the leather in wine is tdf!

Silly question--does your bag have the horse and carriage embossing on the shoulder strap? I just received my black large leather flap and it has embossing on the flap but not the strap but the picture on the website has embossing on the strap also?