Question about the new Patent Shoulder Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, on Net-A-Porter the black patent shoulder bag is priced ar $1680.00...I just spoke to a sales rep at Fendi NYC and she says that the large patent bag is priced at $1330.00...am I completely losing it or are these two bags totally different? The sales rep told me online sites usually up the price...but $300 over the retail cost?!?!?! Please help me if you can....what is the actually price? (It's the bag meg posted on the front page)

2. The Large patent Bagguett is $1300.00 as well as the Large Zucca Bagguett, witch is also a very pertty bag imo.:smile:

Not $1600.00, so do not buy it at N-A-P its overpriced their, Saks has them for 1300.

Attached Files:

3. The real price is $1330.00 not $1680.00.

4. I was just looking at the differences too! But i think what futurerichgirl showed was another bag. let me know if i am wrong! I love the large shoulder bag!

5. Thanks! I'm going to the Fendi store today to see what they look like in person! I'll keep you posted :smile:

6. The sizes are different for the bag at NAP (20x11x3) vs. the large baguette at Saks at $1330 (16x8x3). Maybe that explains the difference.

7. I looooove the shoulder bag

8. the bag comes in diffrenet sizes
    small
    meduim
    large
    Maxi

don't get mixed up

9. ^^is that for the bag were talking about or all Fendi Baguetts, because the one were talking about only comes in large and maxi.^^

10. comes in medium too...havent seen a small though - the medium is pretty small