Question About The Mini Satin Spy

1. I saw a black mini satin Spy on Eluxury a few weeks ago and was wondering if anyone know if it comes in the Zucca print?

2. yes it does come in the zucca print with leather trimming =)

3. the photo is taken from an eBay auction

76_1.jpg
  4. :nuts: OMG! OMG! OMG!

Thanks!! How much does it costs and wear can I buy it?

5. Can someone tell me how much the mini Spys go for, please? Thanks in advance! :smile:

6. The satin one is $1159 on Styledrops, but I think It may have been cheaper when on Eluxury when they had it.

7. Oh okay! I have been calling numerous stores in the DC area and they don't even have the mini Spy. :sad:

8. I called Elux today because I wanted to order the Satin one and they told me they won't be getting any more of them in. I'm not sure about the zucca though. I think I'm just going to order from styledrops.

9. So the bags on Styledrop are authentic?

I just made a post in the pinned topic about Styledrop because I am not familiar with them. It's not the satin one but it has caught my eye! :heart:

BTW, thanks for all your help!! :flowers:

10. There was a thread on here somewhere about them , although I can't remember where. I'm ordering mine now.;)

11. Thanks! I will do a search on Styledrop.
    I'm so excited. I will place my order before the day is out!! :wlae:

12. oh that mini spy is soo cute!

13. I believe its been discussed before. Styledrops does sell authentic stuff, but the price on the website is not the price you actually will pay. Several tPFers found that a higher figure was eventually charged to their credit cards.

14. I ordered that little bad boy before I left work yesterday. :yahoo:

When I got home last night, I was skimming my caller ID and saw an unusal 1-800 number. I called it and it was my bank inquiring about the charge to my debit card - making sure that I made the purchase. The quy said the price was $1200.00+ but I could have sworn that with shipping the amount was $1184.00.

I knew I wasn't going crazy and that the amount charged wasn't what was quoted on their site. :shrugs:

15. that mini spy is so cute! does is come in leather?? does anyone have pics of a mini spy? im new to fendi and the spy bags :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice