Question about the mini sac hl........

Thanks, I'd appreciate it! :yes: Have fun tonight! I'm jealous, the closest one to me is almost 2hrs away! :sad:

A few of us already said that when we bought them they came with a lock.....unless something has changed, and I really don't see why it would, then that should still be the case. Besides it's not THAT much cheaper than a speedy considering how small it is and it has the spot for the lock so if you are thinking it's a price thing I doubt that's the case, furthermore, when I bought mine about 9 years ago it was about $170 and again came with the lock. I think they sometime display them without but that would be really cheesy if they don't come with the lock anymore especially since the price is about double now.....

Aww. She's going to love it. I bought my daughter one for her birthday last year (Jan 2005) and it came with a lock. If your looking for pre-owned I think there's one on Let-Trade for a good price $239:

lv-x66-01sm.jpg

Looks pretty new, too.

Aww. She's going to love it. I bought my daughter one for her birthday last year (Jan 2005) and it came with a lock. If your looking for pre-owned I think there's one on Let-Trade for a good price $239:

lv-x66-01sm.jpg

Looks pretty new, too.

I just bought it! :yes: I emailed and asked about the key...they said it didn't come with one, but that they had an extra one and would send it with the bag!! :graucho: She's going to be SOOOO excited. She's 8 1/2 and loves looking at handbags with me. We got her a Juicy purse for her bday and she takes better care of it than most people that are alot older. I can't wait for it to get here so I can give it to her!! :yahoo:

Thanks for your help!

I bought my mono mini sac HL in Feb 2006 and it came with a lock. I don't think it's discontinued because I still see them in the store.

My aunt has a mono mini sac HL back in the 90s and hers didn't come with a lock. I actually bought her a lock a few months ago to surprise her and she was really thrilled about it. I think the lock was about $15 to $20 each, I forgot the exact price but I know if you're really tight with your SA sometimes they'll give you a lock for free.

I just bought it! :yes: I emailed and asked about the key...they said it didn't come with one, but that they had an extra one and would send it with the bag!! :graucho: She's going to be SOOOO excited. She's 8 1/2 and loves looking at handbags with me. We got her a Juicy purse for her bday and she takes better care of it than most people that are alot older. I can't wait for it to get here so I can give it to her!! :yahoo:

Thanks for your help!

Sweet, She will love it! My daughter is proud as a peacock of her little bag...which sits 99.9 percent of the time in it's dustbag, but she knows it's there and will have it for a lifetime of memories!:yes: