Question about the Marcie Cross Body Bag

LeLeMooMoose

May 27, 2017
I'm thinking of diving in and buying my first Chloe when I go to London in September.

What are the general thoughts on this bag? I'm eyeing the grey one.

I also wanted to ask, if I purchase from the boutique in London, will they put it in a box and wrap it up all pretty?

iheart_purses

Oct 14, 2013
Canada
I got the small Marcie cross body bag and I love it! I love the grey colour as well. Are you looking at the small size or the medium size?

I bought a bag in Paris and they put it in a pretty Chloe bag with a bow but no box. Hope that helps!

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
I have a cross body in medium pale gold.. its been my go to travel bag.. i really enjoyed using it and its so roomy.. the color goes with everything so that was a plus. Overall i highly recommend it :smile:
Never had issues with it :smile:
Sorry i dont know about the london purchase part.. i got mine from my local saks ;)
The pic below is an old chloe family pic of mine hehehe but you can see it there ;)

Reactions: Poppy206
I had this bag and didn't use it and returned it. I did that because I have a cap on how much I'll spend on a bag and this exceeded that cap. Fast forward-I loved it and ended up selling some bags on eBay so that tomorrow I can rebuy it! It's so beautiful and I'd rather own one truly amazing bag...!

sinyard

O.G.
Apr 13, 2008
I've had the Marcie Medium Crossbody twice so far. The first one I ended up selling because when I would flip the flap up the tassels would fly up and hit me in my eyes or glasses. It was really annoying. Then, I was at my local Nordstrom and bought it black and then exchanged it for the tan. My SA recommended cutting the tassels but I could never do that. So, she showed me how to tuck them away and it worked. However, for the price tag I decided it JUST wasn't worth it. The black in the edges was cracking and the bag just wasn't worth its price tag. So, I just ordered a Medium Marcie Satchel in tan after seeing a friend with it in black (wearing it Crossbody) and I decided it's the perfect bag and for a couple more hundred you got a lot more bang for your buck!

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
I have the small and it's so sweet. I haven't seen the medium in person but depending on your size I imagine it could be overwhelming. What size did you want? Sorry, I can't comment on packaging :/.

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I live in the US and have purchased luxury items like LV, Prada, and Chanel while traveling including in Lomson. Every country always offers bag, box, bow, everything but I decline because I don't want to bring everything back in my suitcase. I'm sure you can get a box.