Question about the Mahala and pricing....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, well, a while ago I had a mahala and let her go and now I want one badly because I miss her; however, what are my chances of scoring one on sale? Do they ever go on sale or do you think I will just have to suck up and pay retail?

2. Mahalas do go on sale so it will depend on what color you're looking for and the demand. I just saw a Mahala in smoke 50% off at JC boutique in San Francisco. Every once in a while I see one on Bluefly. What color are you looking for?

3. Yesterday I saw a silver mahala on Bluefly.

4. it depends entirely on the color. for example, you won't find turquoise on sale.

5. ^^I think turquoise was on sale! They just sold out!I may be wrong!

6. Yes, the turquoise and poppy did go on sale. I was really surprised they even made it to the sale.

7. Okay you guys, so I after I posted that, I ended up finding my original mahala (which I let go) and ordered her back. I had major seller's remorse, so yeah, and it was on sale too at 60% off. I tell you, I just LOVE that silver cracked leather so much!:tup:

8. You're as nutty as the rest of us! With the money you saved ,you've paid for the Maddy :yahoo: Go for the gusto girl, help me help the economy!!:tup:

9. Jenchi, shockey, someone else (I think it was dee), and I purchased the turquoise Mahala on sale this summer. :tup: :wlae: :yahoo: :woohoo:

I've got a cracked silver Maddy ~ my little disco ball!!! She's sweet and I totally dig her!!! :girlsigh: :love:

10. Duh!! Now why didn't I think of that? Someone smack me :noggin:

11. I know, it's totally like a disco ball, I adore that leather I am telling you!

12. Congrats on getting one back!

13. I got my turquoise on sale thanks to dsrk, and it wasnt that long ago. I think there are still some out there on sale but not sure what colors.

14. Hey shockey, this was a team effort!!! :tup: We worked together to make it work, and it did!!! :yahoo:

15. What does the smoke look like in the mahala? I'm only familiar with the colour smoke on the eel ramona? Is it the same colour i.e. a whitish/grey? Also was it calf leather and suede?