Question about the Limited Fleur Bags??

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
I think that's what they're called, fleur? Well anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any magenta ones left anywhere, what styles the magenta one came in and how much those styles are? I am in LOVE with this bag!! If there is already a thread on this, feel free to direct me there!! TIA!

I could be wrong but I thought I saw one today at NM scottsdale... I do know they had a lot of fleur bags on display. Give then a call, I hope it woks out for u!

I think that's what they're called, fleur? Well anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any magenta ones left anywhere, what styles the magenta one came in and how much those styles are? I am in LOVE with this bag!! If there is already a thread on this, feel free to direct me there!! TIA!

Maja80, I just purchased a Magenta Fleur City last week at NM in Atlanta, GA. I don't think they had another one, but at least we know NM carries them. If you call Neiman's they will have one sent to you I'm sure. I don't know what other styles it comes in, maybe a part-time but I'm not sure. I do know the green Fleur and the yellow Fleur come in the Brief style. It is a gorgeous bag and I hope you find one!! :okay:

You could try Jeffrey in Atlanta (or maybe even in NY). Late last week they still had a magenta fleur city and a brief, a white, and a couple of turquoise ones. NM definitely ordered them, so someone should be able to track one down.