Question about the Limited Fleur Bags??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think that's what they're called, fleur? Well anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any magenta ones left anywhere, what styles the magenta one came in and how much those styles are? I am in LOVE with this bag!! If there is already a thread on this, feel free to direct me there!! TIA!

2. I could be wrong but I thought I saw one today at NM scottsdale... I do know they had a lot of fleur bags on display. Give then a call, I hope it woks out for u!

3. Maja80, I just purchased a Magenta Fleur City last week at NM in Atlanta, GA. I don't think they had another one, but at least we know NM carries them. If you call Neiman's they will have one sent to you I'm sure. I don't know what other styles it comes in, maybe a part-time but I'm not sure. I do know the green Fleur and the yellow Fleur come in the Brief style. It is a gorgeous bag and I hope you find one!! :okay:

4. You could try Jeffrey in Atlanta (or maybe even in NY). Late last week they still had a magenta fleur city and a brief, a white, and a couple of turquoise ones. NM definitely ordered them, so someone should be able to track one down.